ST THOMAS’ COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), THRISSUR
UG ADMISSION 2018
HOW TO FILL THE APPLICATION FOR UG PROGRAMMES:-
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDDATE
Candidates must meet all eligibility requirements stipulated by the University of Calicut, Govt of Kerala & the College. Prospectus, Admission Schedule is available at the College Website. Submission of the Application should be only through the link available in the website. (www.stthomas.ac.in)
Step 1: Requirements for Online Registration:
1. Please read the Prospectus available in our Website carefully before filling up the Application Form.
2. Candidate must have a valid email ID. If he/she does not have an email ID, create one and test the same.
3. All correspondence regarding the admission process will be communicated to this E-mail ID / SMS only.
4. A scanned copy of his/her passport size photo (must be of within 6 months) having the size of 150pxl *200pxl and signature.
5. Keep sufficient number of photocopies of the SSLC, HSE/Equivalent Certificates.
Step 2: Online Registration Process:
1. Visit College Website (stthomas.ac.in) and click ‘Admission 2018’ link.
2. New user – click the Register button (already registered students give the email id and password for editing or printing the Application Form).
3. New user – after filling up the logging details (NAME, EMAIL ID, PHONE NO., DOB & Category) - will get the password through his/her email id. Use this password for further login process.
4. After login you will get the application fee payment method window. There are two options to the payment – 1. Online Payment 2. SIB Chalan. If you are using Online payment method, you can continue to fill up the application form directly. If you are using SIB Chalan Method, you have to pay the amount to any of the SIB Branch and you will get a transaction ID from the bank immediately after payment. After 12 to 18 hours only office of the College will get the confirmation of your payment, then you must enter this transaction ID to your application form to continue to fill up.
5. Please fill up the Form carefully and upload the scanned copy of the Passport size Photo and signature (the Application will be rejected, if your entries are not correct).
6. Please verify all the entered data carefully.
7. Take the print out of the submitted Application Form and the Chalan payment and keep it with you for further use. No need to submit the hard copy of the application form to the College Office for the selection. But, after getting the selection, at the time of interview you has to submit the print out of the application form, residence card, original certificates of SSE & HSE and other relevant certificates through which you have claimed reservation or weightage of mark if any.
8. RC candidates from Thrissur Diocese can select Seat Reservation as RC THRISSUR DIOCESE for the purpose of Community Quota and should get it certified from the concerned Parish Priest in the prescribed space of the Application Form for considering under the Community Quota. (Parishioners from Irinjalakuda, Palakkad and Ramanathapuram are not eligible for Community Quota) Community Quota has no other separate form.
9. If your family annual Income is less than 1,00,000/-, you are eligible for fee concession (KPCR). For getting this benefit, you must select KPCR in the Fee Reservation category.
10. Management Quota Forms are available at the College Website (Online Form) and Download the Completed Application Form and take the Print out of the same and submit to the College Office with the prescribed fee of Rs. 100/-on or before the closing date of the Submission of the Application Form.
11. Fee for application is Rs. 180/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 120/- for SC/ST Candidates.
12. The last date for the receipt of Soft Copy of Application Form as per the schedule.
The list of the provisionally selected candidates will be published online according to the rules of the University, Government and the College. Candidates have to remit the fee stipulated by the University and the Government for Aided and the Self-Financing Programmes.
The following documents are to be produced at the time of Admission:
1. The Original Mark lists of SSLC (For verification), HSE/Equivalent Certificate and other relevant Documents (Eligibility Certificate from other State / University, Caste Certificate for Reservation, Income Certificate for Fee Concession, NCC, NSS, PH, Sports, Ex- Servicemen, etc.)
2. TC from the from the last studied Institution
3. Conduct Certificate within 6 months
4. 3 Passport size Photos (must be of within 6 months)
5. Tuition fee and other fee mentioned in the intimation letter by email.
• Please take the sufficient number of photocopies of the Certificates and keep them for
further use if any, before submitting the Originals to the College.
• The submitted Certificates will be returned only after the completion of the Programme
or at the time of issuing the TC.